Spiritual Quotes and Spiritual Thoughts Collection 2014

Read the best collection of inspiring and newly found spiritual thoughts from various traditions and experiences. Choose your Favorite Spiritual Quotes amongs the list below and don't forget to share with your friends, followers on Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. 


Spiritual Quotes

"One mistake does not have to rule a person's entire life."

"Sing unto the Lord, o you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness. "

"Everything we do seeds the future.
No action is an empty one."

"Why are you cast down, o my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me?"

"Like new-born infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation."

"Hope in God; for I shall again praise Him, my salvation and my God."

"Thoughts during the work week to keep our minds on a positive train of thought, spiritually speaking, and thinking of God more than of ourselves."

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."

"Mark the blameless and behold the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace."

"Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love."

Spiritual Thoughts


"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."

"Give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people.
Glory you in His holy name; let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord."

"A man can only attain knowledge with the help of those who possess it."

"The bad news is time flies.
The good news is you're the pilot."

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

"Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long."

Hope You like the Spiritual Quotes Collection which I can taken from free source Internet. And You can also give your view about my post about the spiritual thoughts which I have shared here in the comment box below. Your View/Comments are important to US.

Thanks.

About Author: Suresh Chaudhary is a Web Marketer, SEO Expert, PPC Expert, Blogger, the boy behind Spiritual We and a Internet Guy. I believe in Spirituality, Hence sharing the post about Spiritual Quotes and Thoughts. If you would like to connect with him, Sent a Connection Request on Linkedin.

1 Comments

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
    david hoffmeister movie

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post